Blockchain for Enterprises
1. What is enterprise blockchain?
Today, blockchain and other distributed ledger technologies stepped far beyond cryptocurrencies and ICOs. Their true power is in the vast opportunities for enterprise solutions - private scalable networks enabling faster, more cost-effective and secure processing. Blockchain can host entire corporate ecosystems bringing all routine processes to a totally new level of efficiency.
2. How can your enterprise benefit from using blockchain?
- Higher efficiency. Distributed networks allow much faster transaction processing that requires little to no human intervention
- Data consistency. In blockchain, data is shared between multiple nodes which makes synchronization and reconciliation necessary
- Increased security. Enterprise blockchains are usually private with access granted by permission. In addition, with no central node, the network is much more resistant to outside attacks
- Cost-effectiveness. Blockchain-based networks have much lower maintenance costs than traditional ones due to the absence of the usual central management node and high degree of automation
- Trust and transparency. In a blockchain network, processes are much less bureaucratic and much more straightforward, which creates increased trust and leads to additional cost savings
3. Where can you implement
enterprise blockchain solutions?
4. What can we do to help you build an enterprise blockchain solution?
- Analyse the existing business processes and identify business goals and challenges
- Analyse the existing infrastructure to enrich with distributed application
- Design distributed apps choosing the technologies corresponding
to the particular business requirements
- Create dApps supporting the business infrastructure
- Recommendations on updating the infrastructure to support distributed application
- Development of the complete blockchain solution and its maintenance
- Consult your team on network support and maintenance
The telecommunications industry has been around for decades and has grown into a massive global network with dozens of providers, hundreds of base stations, billions of users and miles of…
We are proud to announce that Adoriasoft has officially joined Hyperledger as a General Member. We see this as a great challenge and a great opportunity at the same time….
Geneva Blockchain Congress was first launched in 2019 as an annual event aimed at welcoming companies working in the blockchain industry and developing software products with distributed ledger technologies. This…
While the world’s attention was drawn to the World Economic Forum, the same venue also hosted a number of industry and technology events. This year, Adoriasoft attended the CV Summit…
Each winter, Switzerland hosts lots of globally significant events – from the annual World Economic Forum to a number of industry conferences highlighting problems and challenges that arise in the…