Make your assets digital
1. What is tokenization?
Tokenization means representing the ownership rights on any property in the form of digital tokens.
2. What can you gain by tokenizing your assets?
- Higher liquidity. Breaking the asset value into individual tokens raises its liquidity. The tradability and accessibility of tokens is much higher than that of the actual assets making token transactions much easier for users and and less bureaucratic therefore making markets more attractive.
- Fractional investment opportunities. With tokenization, you attract investors who are not interested in purchasing large shares of your asset due to their high cost but can invest in one or several easily affordable tokens.
- Tradability. Tokens purchased by the investors become instruments of trade, similarly to shares.
- Accessibility. Digital tokens can be acquired much faster and easier than traditional shares. This feature makes tokenized assets more attractive to potential investors.
- Cost-efficiency. The technology behind tokenization allows reducing the management costs significantly, mostly, due to the absence of intermediaries.
- Automation. The distributed ledger technologies used in asset tokenization make many operations automated reducing the time and costs required to process the transactions.
- Transparency. The conversion of the asset value into digital tokens makes further asset management and control transparent and easily verifiable.
- Global reach. Tokenization makes assets accessible regardless of the investors’ geographic location.
3. What can you tokenize?
Works of Art07
4. How can we help you tokenize your assets?
- Business analysis to determine your business goals and outline
- Research of the suitable protocols and token standards to select those that suit your business goals
- Project design and planning to identify solution components, choose the technology stack and evaluate the project timeline
- Tokenization platform development including tokens, smart contracts, and user accounts
- Implementation of security measures including KYC / AML procedures, identity management solutions, data protection mechanisms
The telecommunications industry has been around for decades and has grown into a massive global network with dozens of providers, hundreds of base stations, billions of users and miles of…
3 min to read
We are proud to announce that Adoriasoft has officially joined Hyperledger as a General Member. We see this as a great challenge and a great opportunity at the same time….
2 min to read
Each winter, Switzerland hosts lots of globally significant events – from the annual World Economic Forum to a number of industry conferences highlighting problems and challenges that arise in the…
3 min to read