When it comes to efficient programming, making the best choice goes beyond the choice of programming languages. It is also the framework that works to enhance the efficiency and functionality of the code. That is the main reason why there is a plethora of framework choices. What most programmers do wrong is that they limit their knowledge to only one or two frameworks. As a result, they end up constraining their abilities as well.
At AdoriaSoft, we believe in acquiring diversity of skills through continuous pursuit of knowledge. And that is why we have established our expertise around numerous frameworks. Our extensive knowledge helps us deliver not just solutions – but the optimal solutions.
How Framework Matters?
At AdoriaSoft, we believe that our choices can open new opportunities for our clients. That is why we continuously work on expanding our choices. So far we have worked with almost all major frameworks and libraries out there. Utilization of these libraries has helped us set new standards for the quality delivered in the least possible time and cost.
From desktop to web and from mobile to cloud, we have worked with almost all the frontline technologies and application specific frameworks out there. Our hands-on experience with these libraries and frameworks has granted us a thorough understanding of their pros and cons. This understanding helps us identify the most suitable framework for your project. Loaded with all the relevant utilities, functions and libraries, the right framework plays a very important role in timely and cost-effective completion and delivery of the project.
While we constantly expand our expertise through learning and experience, here is the list of the frameworks and libraries we are currently using.
- iOS SDK, Mac OS SDK, XCode
- Android SDK, Kotlin
- Qt, QML, STL, Boost, ATL, WTL, COM, MFC
- Windows Driver Development (WDM, Filesystem drivers, Filter drivers, Multimedia drivers)
- Windows API, DirectShow, DirectSound, Sockets, Completion Ports, OLEDB, TAPI, GDI
- Multimedia (DirectX, GDI+, FFmpeg, WMF, OpenCV)
- ASP.NET, LINQ, ADO.NET Entity Framework, WPF, Compact Framework, Mono.NET, Monotouch, Xamarin
- Appcelerator Platform, Titanium, Ionic(Cordova)
- MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL, sqlLite, MongoDB
- Amazon Web Service (EC2, ROUTE 53, CloudFront, S3, RDS, Elastic Cache, SES), Microsoft Azure
Contact us today to learn more about these frameworks and how we can find the one built for your specific project requirements.