We are looking to invite an experienced and proactive PHP engineer to contribute to the teamwork in our dynamic web department.Ideally you are great at:
- HTML/XML/JSON/CSS (HTML5, CSS3 - desirable)
- Working with databases (MySQL/MSSql)
- Development using IDE
- Skilled at setting and web server administration (Apache/IIS)
- Have more than 3 years of programming biography
- Possess great practical object-oriented programming skills.
- English level – pre-intermediate or above. Skills working with documentation in English required.
- Able to read others' code
- Work with popular systems of version control and bugtrackers.
- Understand pecularities of working with legacy code.
Desirable to have:
- Experience working with frameworks, like Zend, CodeIgniter, Yii, Symfony 2
- Unit testing PhpUnit
- Experience with site optimization, including high-loaded apps
- Understanding of Agile principles
- Remote collaboration on ongoing basis
- Participation in interesting modern projects
- Work in a team of professionals
- Constant skills upgrading
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation
- Online English classes
- Corporate celebrations and meetings
If you meet all or part of listed requirements/know technologies and this offer is of interest to you, please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
(indicate the position and expected level of hourly rate.)